Monday, February 19, 2018

Still alive

Hello readers, how are you?

It's a long time I don't publish some posts...I'm so sorry. My last weeks have been so busy.
The work at the new restaurant is going really bad. They mistreat me and they make me work a lot only in the weekends. So I decided to look for something else and...thanks to my lovely sister, I found it! For the next two weeks I will work for a silk-screen printing from monday to friday and for the restaurant on saturday. But it's two weeks I'm working without breath because of the restaurant. They didn't wanted to change my schedule for last week so I had to work everyday all the day. Now I'm so tired. I can't wait this sunday for a rest.

But now I'm a "common" worker, I will have all the evenings free and also all the weekends. Wonderful! I will be able to participate to all my favourite Comics events! And I will have better time for working on my cosplays. I'm really loving it, already.

Let me organize my new life and than I will write again for you.

Goodnight
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment