Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Waiting for...Spring


Hey there! How are you? I'm very very excited because...the Spring is coming! I love Spring, as I love Summer. I love all dry, hot and funny monthes. For me, Spring is rebirth, taking new energy from Sun and the rising Nature.
I like waste a lot of time watching my "little" plants in my roof, out of my badroom. I adore spread out the window and let the hot Sun and the frash Air come into my room, bringing with them various smells that fill up all the house. One of my window overlooks the big field of my neighbour, full of flowers and soft green grass. Sometimes I see also his little dog, jumping through the grass. It's a very lovely animal, but my favourites are my dog and my cat. Both two usually lay themselves flat under the hot light of the Sun. My dog, Biagio, stay always in our kitchen's roof and my cat, Tya, spends a lot of time on my bed, under the sunlight.
In Spring I like also take my bicycle and go...on cycling laves absorbed in Nature and far from cars. I like go walking into the little wood near my home, exactly, behind my room.
And you? Do you like Spring? What do you like to do in this special season?

Have a nice week!
Emmy Iyuko

No comments:

Post a Comment