Saturday, March 28, 2015

My first experience with a phographic service

Hello sweeties!
Last friday a photographer invited my bofriend and I to take some pictures of us with our cosplays. It was my first photographic service. I was excited because of this very nice experience.
We met this good photographer last year, during a cosplay event. He saw me wearing the tipical dress of a video game he used to play and asked me if he could take some picture. I accepted and called my boyfriend to do it together. The photographer took two or three photos and then gave us his facebook contact. Two weeks ago, my boyfriend met him again and the photographer asked if he was intereddted on a photographic service. My boyfriend saied yes and invited me too.
From when my boyfriend gave me the news I could not be tranquil. I was a lot excited and I could not believe it. The day of the photographic service arrived. When we arrived at the photographer laboratory we started immidiatly with the service. He first toke photos of us alone and then of us together. Since my boyfriend had to finish to put his outfit, the photographer started with me alone. He adjusted the lights and then started to shoot. At the beguinning, when he was adjusting the lights I was a bit nervous, but when I started to pose for the pictures I started to relax and be more natural.
After me, was the moment of my boyfriend. He also was nervous like me, but then he relaxed too. When we posed together it was more nice and a bit more funny.
At the end of the service, we gave our e-mails to the photographer and we came back home. This moarning we found our photos in our e-mails and we found them so wanderful.
I didn't thought that stay under the spotlights could be so interesting. It was difficult stay in some unconfortable poses, and I thought that, on the pictures, could be visible our efforts but I was wrong.

Have a nice weekend!
Yours
Emmy Iyuko

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god Emily, these pictures are stunning!!! <3 You look beautiful!!!
    Many many kisses!!!
    xx
    Martina

    ReplyDelete