Monday, March 9, 2015

Strange ideas for...food

Hello to everybody!

This week was very interesting, especially about my strange ideas about food. I like cooking, and sometimes I like experimenting something new (for me, naturally). Unfortunatly I didn't studied at a catering institute, but I am luky because I am not (so much) afraid of tasting new things.

The two plates I adored most were: spaghetti with zucchinis, tomatoes and rice double cream and my special fish soup.

For the first one I used only the above mentioned ingredients with a teaspoon of sugar correcting the sour flavour of tomatoes.
The second one doesn't have only ingredients, but has also a nice story. On friday moarning my mother put out of the freezer a box of frozen fish saying me to cook it only with a spoon of oil and seasoning at my choice. At 12.00 I moved from my room to the kitchen and I deeply observed the fish's box and thought depressed "Only oil and seasoning?". I opened the fridge and saw zucchinis and carrots, so I called my mother by cellular and asked her if she agreed with my idea and she gave me the go-ahead. Well, this is what I cooked finally.
I really loved it *-* too bad it finished so quickly.

Have a nice week!
Yours
Emmy Iyuko

No comments:

Post a Comment