Sunday, March 25, 2018

3 things I've loved this week

Hello readers!

How are you? My week flew away, as usual recently. The 3 things I loved most this week were:

1. The weekend started from friday lunch. My new headmaster decided to have lunch all together for party the new starting of te company. We ate in a wonderful restaurant where they have an all-you-can-eat fixed-price buffet menu all lunches from monday to friday. And they cook so well! I ate so much!
Took from me
2. On friday evening I went to my sister's house for watching a film together, but we both fell asleep early. On Saturday morning we woke up early and we chatted a lot befor I came back home. Than my mother and I went to the open-air market. In the evening my boyfriend and I went out for dinner.

3. On Sunday I stayed home, relaxing and playing and blogging. After so many weekend spent working, it seems so unreal I can stay home or hung out with friends.

How was your week? Let me know in the comments.

Have a nice Sunday.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment