Sunday, March 4, 2018

3 things I've loved this week

Took from me
Hello readers!

My last week have been really busy and funny. I worked, had my private lessons and saw my friends and boyfriend.

1. I descovered I lost 10kg! Wow! wanderful! A friend of mine saied me that he saw my face slimmer then before, so he made me curious. And it was true.

2. On Saturday I worked for the last time at the restaurant. And I am so happy I left it. They mistreated me and the schedule was absolutely auful.

3. I spent my first Sunday at home with my family. In the morning I did the shopping with my mum, than we eat all together. Early in the afternoon I slept a pair of hours and than I studied a bit for the next violin lesson. For dinner we ate pizza with my sister and her boyfriend.

I'm really loving my new life. I've always wanted a life like this: working during the day and staying home in the evening and in the weekend.

How was your week? Did you loved something in particular? Write me your answers in the comments.
Happy Sunday.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment