Sunday, March 18, 2018

3 things I've loved this week

Hello readers!
How are you? What's the weather like there? Here is raining...it's 2 days it's raining without stopping one houre. But, no problem. Life is going too much well for worring about rain.
Last week was the fist week I've worked from monday to friday, from 9am to 6pm. In the weekend I hung out with friends and boyfriend and I met my sister. I felt so strange I didn't have to work on saturday and sunday.

This week was so well to...

1. I loved spending a little of time outside, during my lunchtime with my new collegue, chatting under the first sun of the near spring.

2. I loved signing my new contract. My new job is really good. Actually I'm working alone, after they tought me how to do all. They trust me so much and I'm so happy. They told me that (unofficially) I'm an area manager. Wonderful!

3. I loved the afternoon of Saturday that I spent playing D&D 5th edition at the Golden Sickle. It was an official event organized by the Wizard company. It was so funny! I will play again at the next event. After it, my boyfriend wanted to have dinner together, so we went to our favourite cinese restaurant.

How was your week? Tell me about it!

Nice Sunday!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment