Friday, June 16, 2017

Time For Everything and Everyone

Hello readers!


Last week had been a fantastic occasion for relaxing. It was a week of time off and I used it for playing computer games, playing violin, reading blogs and writing. Relax was the key-word!



It started two Sundays ago with a wonderful day of chill out lost in nature and passion. My boyfriend and I went to a cosplay event in a beautiful villa with a big garden. We went with our simple cosplays: a Samurai (my boyfriend) and a Nekomata half-demon (me). We enjoyed a lot meeting our friends and knowing a lot of new people. We participated also to a funny treasure hunt and we won a nice bag with the event logo. Later, in the afternoon we left and came back home. Once arrived we were so tired that we fell asleep immediately.


Obviously, couldn't miss the usual Tuesday meeting with Role Playing Games friends where we created new Playing Characters for a new campaign.

The White Samurai and the Nekomata half-demon
I spent all the Thrusday morning writing an essey preparing for the FCE I will attend on August, the 4th and in the afternoon I had a large ice-cream cup with my aunt befor to bring her back home.
On Friday morning I met with my friend Giacomo for a large breakfast and I took the occasion for have a good 6km walk (go and back). Then I had lunch and in the afternoon I had my usual violin lesson. In the evening I participated to a dinner with my Gym group and I ate a very tasty fish paella.


Saturday was my birthday and I had a little and tranquil party with my family in the evening.
On Sunday, my boyfriend and I went to another fair called "Sagra dei Fumetti". It was larger than last year and there was a very hot sun! We used our new cosplays, but we spent a lot of time under the gazebo of some friends. But we also was able to buy something! Three new board-games and some mangas.


What about you? When will you have your summer vacation?
Have a nice weekend!
Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment