Monday, January 29, 2018

3 things I've loved last week

I had a really soft week, even if I had to take care of my illed mother. I worked only 2 days, so I had the possibility of organizing some meeting and private lessons better than the week before.

1. On tuesday was the birthday of my boyfriend. For dinner I cooked carbonara and for the meeting with our frieds I baked an apple pie.

2. On thrusday I saw a beautiful little box of strowberries at the greengrocers and I bought it. Then, after dinner, I prepared a nice cup of ice-cream with strowberries and whipped cream.
Picture by me
3. Finally I've found a little of tranquillity for my new job. They will keep me, so this is the reward for having done my best.

How was your last week? Did you do something interesting?

Happy new week.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment