Friday, December 1, 2017

Welcome December!

December is here and the end of this beautiful year is near. In paganism December is the month of light, where the God rises from his sleep.

This month will be really busy for me. From the 14th I could start my new job and my goal will be to be kept with a new apprenticeship for the next three year so I will pay for my university. It's all strange. Just last week I was telling to my boyfriend "I've already had my fluke, now it's your time and I will have to wait for who knows how long". But probabilly Luck heared well my words because now I can project my new course of study in tranquillity (more or less).

What do you expect from this new month? What are your projects? Tell me in the comments.

Have a nice December
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment