Friday, May 5, 2017

Playing Character Background #3: Kratka, the Bomber

Hello readers!

I'm so sorry I didn't write for so much time. At work they changed my job contract: before I was working for only 24 hours par week, and now I'm working for 30 hours par week. Yay! I'm happy even if I'm more tired and busy than before.

Today, I would talk about another PC I've played and that I would play again and again...
Kratka is one of the best PC I've created. It was really funny to perform (yes, it hasn't got gender) and also really difficult. It was a Goblin, a little and annoying creature that loved bombs and fire. It's a first level Alchemist (my favorite) with the archetype called "Fire Bomber" and its allignement is Chaotic Evil. I wanted create a chaotic PC, completely mad and that wouldn't had token care of anyone. And it was almost so. My friends hated it a lot becasue it was always trying to kill them at each combat (accidentally), but it also sold* cures to the party at the end of each combat (*as a Chaotic Evil, it would have halped its "friends" only for a lavish reward).

Its background is very simple: it comes from a little community of Goblin who lives into the forest. One day it received a symbol by a star and it was called from the Magician of the capital city for a special mission. He went to the capital and there started its adventure.

In the group of friends, it became really famous for its bombs, but also for its special "friendship" with the Lizardman called Glalc. They were always bickering!

Do you like it? Leave comments below telling me something about your best PCs!
Have a nice weekend!
Emily.

2 comments:

  1. This character sounds really interesting! One part of gaming I enjoy is creating characters. ^ ^

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! *-* and I love also performing them ^_^

      Delete