Monday, May 1, 2017

Just a Minute in...April

"I'm in late, I'm in late!" the white rabbit of Alice in Wanderland was always saying that he would have been in late. Now, I'm really in late! I would have written this post some days ago, but I was so tired for my new schedule. On saturday I've worked till 4:30am and I spent all the Sunday, sleeping. But April have been a beautiful month! The weather started to be more warm and the light hours are every day longer. During this month I've started my new schedule with 30 hours par week with closures at 4:30am, and I'm a little more tired than before. It's a bit more difficult for me find time for my passions but I'm doing my best for being on time.
READING: brothers Grimm' Fairy Tales.
LISTENING: the ost of my favourite video game: Skyrim.
WATCHING: the new series of "Attack on Titan".
BUYING: a new cover for my mobile phone.
LOVING: the weather.
WANTING: sleep XD
FEELING: very, very tired.

How was your April?
Have a nice week!
Love
Emily

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I'm watching the new season of Attack on Titan too! :D How are you like it? :D

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Attack on Titan" is a beautiful anime series, I relly like it, but I love more "Boku no Hero Academia" <3 I think it could like you too ;)

      Delete