Friday, August 12, 2016

Cooking box

Hello readers!
This week have been very very buisy for me. At work a lot of coworkers are missing for vacation (here in Italy we are used to have vacation in August) and who has no vacation (like me) have to work more for cover the missing ones.

Despite my binding and special work, I found a bit of time for cook something good. Cooking is an activity that relax me. I love cooking and I usually don't use recipes because they are too "rigorous". The first dish I show you is a dish of Ramen with chiken and vegetables (onions, carrots and cabbage). I make it dry too much, but it was good.
Then something of the italian tradition: eggplant parmigiana. Eggplant parmigiana is a sort of lasagne with slices of eggplants instead of slices of pasta and a lot of parmesan cheese. It was the first time I cooked it and I've been satisfaied. Maybe I put a little too tomatoe sauce, but my father really loved it and this was enough for me.

During this week eggplants have been protagonists in my dishes. My parents cultivate them in our vegetable gardens and the eggplants this summer are a lot. So I wanted try a new recipe with this nice vegetable. I cut them in slices and then rolled in breadcrumbs, and finally I cooked the in a pan with a little bit of oil. It was the first time my father ate them in that way and he loved them so much that he asked me to cook them again.
Hope you liked my post.
Have a nice weekend.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment