Monday, August 8, 2016

Anime/Manga Review: Deadman Wonderland


Hello readers and happy summer to evrybody!
Today I want talk to you abou the anime and the manga named "Deadman Wonderland" by Kazuma Kondou. It's a splatter horror shonen.

My boyfriend and I found the first series of the anime on "VVVVID", our favourite streaming website, anime and it aroused our curiosity.

It talk about a boy who survived to the carnage of his classmates made by the red man and who was judged at fault of the carnage. He was send down into "Deadman Wonderland", a private jail used also as entertainment center. There he descouver that he is able to control its blood and that there is someone who is making experiments with special and not  prisoners.

We watched the first series, but the anime isn't actually complete. And it excited me so much that I read the rest of the story on the manga. I loved both a lot and now I'm waiting for the second series of the anime.

Run see and read it (if you have the guts to do it)!  I'll be there for evry comment about it.

Have a nice summer!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment