Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Good news!

Hi darlings!

I have a good news to share with you! Finally I have found a job! Three weeks ago I was phoned by a manager of the Mc Donald's restaurant in Schio, a town near my village, asking me for a job interview and two weeks ago I started working with a fixed-term contract of two monthes. After these two monthes the contract could be transformed in an open-ended contract.

I'm happy working there, first of all because I have been looking for a  serious job since four years, then because I love cooking and finally because I've ever been curious about an employment into a fast food.

I like my new job. This thrusday I will start my third week. It's a hard job, but in spite of the fatigue I'm readi, every day, for all new challanges thatt it give to me.

Have a nice week!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment