Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Magical places of my heart...Maldives

Among all the natural places offered by our Mother Earth, I prefer the sea. Theclear water where you can see white sand and the coloured tropical fishes.

Today I'm going to talk to you about Maldives, the perfect place where I would stay for my relaxing holidays. There is all I love most in nature: clear water, fishes, white sand, palm trees, sun, happiness and serenity.
I spent my holiday at the sea only twice in my life, when I was younger, but I stayed near my home, where the sea is polluted. My dream is go to Maldives with my boyfriend, having nice holidays and a lot of relax together.

In Maldives I don't love only the sea and the beach, but also those little houses in the middle of the ocean. They are so lovely.
In those isles there is also a particular biological event that we can see during the night: the sea of stars produced by tiny marine life forms called bioluminescent phytoplankton.
Maldives are the dream of a lot of people and who loves them can be able to understand why.

Have a nice week!
Emmy Iyuko

No comments:

Post a Comment