Thursday, August 23, 2018

Summer holidays

Hello readers! How are you? How is going your summer?

Mine was a little confused. I spent the most of the time taking care of my broken leg, but last week I spent three beautiful days in a five-stars spa hotel with my boyfriend. We wanted to celebrate our permanent employment staying at a luxurious hotel and it was great. Wonderful room, wonderful pools, and wonderful food. We found also a beautiful weather. Sun and hot, and a nice refreshing breeze.
Took by me
Took by me
Took by me
During this summer I watched a lot of old films and I projected a new simple cosplay with a group of friends for an event next Sunday.

What about your summer? Is it finished for you or do you have something more to do? Tell me in the comments and have a nice week!

Love
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment