Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Anime Review: One Punch Man

Wellcome back readers!
Last week a finished to watch the first series of One Punch Man made by the Madhouse studio, inspired by the manga of the same name created by the mangaka One.

The protagonist of the anime is a young unemployed boy, Saitama, that can defeat all his enemies with a single punch. Saitama describes himself as a person whose hobby is being a superhero.

The anime could seems something boring and taken for garanted, but it isn't. The protagonist is depicted like a simpleton and dumb person. He is particularly interested on monsters that appear in his city and he's always looking for one of them stronger. Other characters of the anime seems to be cooler than him, but every time you think something similar, Saitama arrives with one of his punches and knock down the opponent of the moment.

Personally, I found this anime uncommon and it gives me the feeling that its creator would mock other animes of the same genre (DragonBall, Naruto, HunterXHunter and so on). Even if I would not say, I like it. I would not say it beacuse before I watched it I was always saying my boyfriend: "I don't like it. It's boring and the protagonist is stupid!". Instead, I have to say that it is really nice (especially some secondary characters :P ). Know, saying that I don't like it, I am waiting for the second series. Yes, beacuse, I repeat, I (don't) like it XD

Well, did you see it? What do you think about? Leave your comments below, don't be shy!
Have a nice week and Marry Christmas and Happy new year!
Love
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment