Sunday, June 19, 2016

Verona Comics' Fair

Hello readers! How are you?

Last sunday I went to the Verona Comics' fair with my boyfriend and friends. It was so beautiful despite the weather was rainy. We left home at half past eight in the moarning and it took two houres for reach our destination. After entered the fair, we started walk around the stands, watching what we could by later. While we was walking around, I saw a staffed animal of a sweet character of an old anime I used to wath with my sister when I was young. It's name is Mokona by the anime "Magic Knignt Rayearth". I've always loved it.
After the first parade lap, we had our lunch, and then we started with purchases. At the end of the shopping I bought: 2 mangas, a beautiful kimono, a nice collar with a little bell a cat's tail and a nwe boardgame, "Caverna: the cave farmers".


I have finished to read last night the second number of the manga "Bloody Mary" .It is so misterious and nice! Waiting for the third number, I will read the other one I bought "Torikago Syndrome".

Have a nice weekend!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment