Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Manga Review: Chrono Crusade

Hi readers, how are you?

I have just finished the reading of "Chrono Crusade", an anime by Daisuke Moriyama. I started reading this manga some years ago, when my sister bought the first 2 or 3 numbers of it and then I had to stop it because she wasn't able to find the other numbers.  Last week I remebered it and I looked for it on  Manga Eden,  my favourite manga website.

Chrono is a demon who estabilished a pact with Rosette, an exorcist nun of the order of the Maddlein. Together hunt demons that reach the USA while they are looking for Joshua, the little brother of Rosette.

I can't say anything else, because I will spoil you too much things about the story. I really enjoyed it, so much that I started also to watch the anime. You should read it too, especially you, female readers ;) and remember only only one thing: have in store some hankies :P

Hope you enjoyed this post.
See you.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment