Monday, December 17, 2018

Relaxing weekend

Hello readers!

It's a long, long time I don't write something. I'm so sorry, I have been busy.

Last weekend was particularly relaxing for me.

On Saturday my aunt and me went to a trip in Verona. In the morning we visited the "Xmas village" in Bussolengo, in the province of Verona. There was a lot of Christmas decorations and a lot of sweets and chocolates. I loved some coloured endless roses, they were fantastic. For lunch we ate in a farmhouse. It was nice.


In the afternoon we went to the centre of Verona for visiting the Christmas markets. They were small, but very nice. There, I found a beautiful swarowski ring for me and a parure composed by earring and necklace for my mom. There was also the arena to see and a big lighted star in front of the arena. We came back for dinner and than I fall asleep very early.


On Sunday, my boyfriend and I went to the Festival of the Orient where we saw many oriental things. There was a lot of stands with jewels, souvenirs, food, drink and other, all coming from Asia. There was also three stages where were performed many themes like dances, chinese and japanese tea ceremony, yoga, aura and chi lessons, and many other I didn't participate. There were also two conferences room where they talked about many oriental things, uses and habits. There was a lot of food stands, some were italian food stands and they were all delicious. Early in the afternoon we did some shopping, buying some licorice, a ring and a necklace. After shopping we came back home earli in the evening.




How was your weekednd? I hope you had a beautiful time.

Love
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment