Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday backing cake

Last Wednesday I finished my course about Human Resources. It has been useful and I really loved it.

On Friday, I decided to celebrate the end of the course backing one of my favourite cakes: Madeira cake. It is a simple cake that need only of flour, butter, sugar, eggs, baking powder for desserts and lemon peel. It is fantastic for breakfast, especially with milk, and it has two peculiarity: it is better the day after, and it lasts a lot of day. Usually I bake it in the afternoon, and then I eat it for breakfast, the following mornings and afternoons.
I baked it also for my last day to the library, and I added chocolate drops. Martina and Silvana loved it, and they asked me if they could pick up some slices for the next day and their family.
I discovered this recipe inside a collection of cake decoration. The first time I bake it making some little cubes covered with dark chocolate and decorated with whipped cream. It was nice, wonderful and delicious.

Ingredients:
200gr butter
200gr sugar
4 eggs
300gr flour
2 teaspoon of baking powder for desserts
Shaved lemon peel
I love bake, and one day I would like open a bakery for “normal” and allergic people integral to a library.

Hope you enjoy.
Have a nice weekend.

Emmy Iyuko.

1 comment:

  1. This cake looks delicious, I love Madeira cake!!
    Thanks for sharing your recipe :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete