Friday, December 26, 2014

Tag | The Christmas Tag

Hello to evrybody! Christmas is already passed, but I would write this Tag the same, because this had been the best Christmas I've ever lived <3

I do it today because, since yesterday, I was very very buisy...and excited! The gifts I gave to my friends and family were all appreciated and I received some very wanderful presents *-* I really loved them <3


What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Only one movie is too little. My favourites movies are "Frozen" (2013) and "Rise of the Guardians" (2012) from Walt Disney Animation Studios and Dreamworks Animation. When I saw them for the first time I loved them <3

Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
In my family, presents are opened on Christmas Morning, befor a charming hot chocolate made by my mom.

Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
When I was little I woke up every Christmas at 5 or 6 o'cloack, excited, hoping to see Santa Claus while put the presents unter the Christmas tree.

Favourite festive food?
I love Christmas log. I bake it every year since when I learnt how to do it very well.


Favourite Christmas gift?
It's a difficult choise. I didn't received so many presents, but I loved all of them. However, my favourite was a hand-made notebook that I received from my boyfriend. It has a soft cover, like the heart of my boyfriend.


Favourite Christmas scent?
"Pine" by the essential oil of Just.

Do you have any Christmas Eve tradition?
Every Christmas Eve, my parents go to the chirch for the Christmas Eve Mass.

What tops your tree?
This year we changed our tree. We tooke a dry branch of a died tree in the vegetable garden of my grandma, and adorn it with plastic mushrooms, Christmas balls, stars and...other lightweight things I found in our loft. To the top, my mom put a white ribbon.


As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) you always asked for but never received?
I think I've never asked for something similar, but I certenly asked something that my parents couldn't give to me.

What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Mmm...I think that Christmas don't have a best part. It's a holiday, so all is the best.


Merry Christmas!
Love
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment