Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Just a Minute in...August

Image source: Pinterest


Hello readers!

August has been a very busy month. Full of news and full of satisfaction. I left back a lot of negative thoughts and now everything is going better.

READING: "The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring".
WATCHING: "The Boys" and "Alias Grace".
LISTENING: "The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim" original game soundtrack.
BUYING: some new clothes, I need to renew my wardrobe.
LOVING: last sunny days...autumn is coming.
WANTING: I'd like to go to the spa...I miss it so much.
FEELING: I'm happier than last month. I hope things will go better for the next one.

What about your August? Did you go somewhere for your holidays? Let me know in the comment below.

Night blesses you all.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment