Sunday, August 29, 2021

3 things I've loved this week


Image source: token by me.

Another week has gone by. It was very funny and productive.

1. The first thing I've loved this week had been Tuesday. In the morning I had a very good walk with two other friends and then I had lunch with my two older nieces. We spent the afternoon playing "Cards Against Humanity". They had so much fun that they've already asked me to repeat the afternoon.

2. I spent a bit of time with my mom. On Monday morning we got our manicure together and on Thursday morning we went together to the hairstylist.

3. The best thing that happened was on Saturday morning. My boyfriend and I had a long walk in one of our beautiful mountains. The weather was cloudy and high there was almost cold.

Lunch with a spectacular view.

We live somewhere down there

On the way back...

...we saw also a beautiful butterfly

How was your week? How did you spend your weekend? Tell me in the comments.

Night blesses you all

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment