Sunday, August 15, 2021

3 things I've loved this week

 

Image source: token by me

Hello everybody! How was your week?

My week has been particularly full of emotions and satisfaction. The translation is going very well. Tomorrow I will finish it then, on Tuesday, I will review it and finally, I will upload the finished work. As soon as the book will be published, I will share the link in one of my next posts!

1. A funny Wednesday night. The best friend of a friend of ours came to the north from Naples, so we organized a day where we played the funniest board games we have. She had so much fun that she bought two of the games we played together once she came back home.

2. Some walks, by myself or with my friend M. There were beautifully sunny and hot days, perfect for good walks into the woods and countryside.

3. The birthday of my friend G. We ate in a fantastic all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant and had a lot of fun! I ate some delicious sweet "rabbits bread", with cream, and I really loved them! I also met a girl who I still knew, but we both didn't remember. We met for the first time when we were children. She lent me the VHS of an old Disney cartoon and her sister taught me to play the board game "battleship". We spent most of the night chatting and laughing.

Image source: token by me

Anything funny in your week? Let me know in the comments!

Night blesses you all.

Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment