Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Fall Favorites 2021

Image source: https://bit.ly/3tk0Omt

It's said that Fall is the season of death, but I think that it's also a season of life because people seem to be more productive, maybe because they "revived" thanks to the summer holidays.

Fall isn't my favourite season, but I like it anyway. It's a colourful season, sometimes more than springs, and it gives me so many suggestive landscape... its brown, orange, and red trees, its fog, and its cloudy and rainy days. 

TEA: Fall and Winter are the best season for hot teas. I love Earl Grey tea with milk and a piece of apple cake. The perfect mix for an afternoon break.

COFFEE: long coffee or cappuccino provided that they have a lot of hot milk.

CANDY OR COOKIES: I think cookies are the perfect break in Fall afternoon especially Belgian biscuits. Apple cakes and apple pies are delicious too.

DINNER: any kind of vegetable soups, and cream of carrots and pumpkins, sometimes with some spelt or barley.

SCARF: it's not enough cold for heavy scarves, but when it's cooler like in the morning or in the evening, I usually use a blue light scarf.

COAT: the woolly coats made by my mom are perfect for this period.

SHOES: a pair of brown booties as it rains, or a pair of black elegant shoes when it's sunny or cloudy.

SCENTED CANDLE: cinnamon, apple, and every smell that would remember fall.

ACTIVITY: reading and playing computer games are my favourites, but I like also go out for a walk into the wood, looking for chestnuts.

What about your Fall? Feel free to copy this post and to tag me. I'll be happy to comment your post.

Night blesses you all.

Emily

 

1 comment:

  1. Pg slot gaming เกมสล็อตสมาชิกใหม่ยอดนิยมอีกทั้งในรวมทั้งเมืองนอกเป็นเกมเสี่ยงดวงอีกแบบหนึ่ง ที่ได้กำลังเป็นที่นิยมไปทั้งโลก ขอแนะนำค่าย pg slot เป็นค่ายที่มีภาพสวยเกมสนุก

    ReplyDelete