Sunday, September 12, 2021

3 things I've loved this week

 

Image source: token by me

Sometimes we need a bit of relaxation, and this week was quite relaxing. 

1. My boyfriend and I helped E. freeing her home from some furniture she couldn't bring with her to the new home. She's really a wonderful woman.

2. Given that E. would have left on Saturday for her new home, my aunt organized a meeting for Thursday at lunch. We met earlier in the morning and we helped E. with the last preparation and then we went out for lunch. We ate in a traditional restaurant. The place was a little full of people, but the food was very good! 

3. I was particularly inspired by cooking. I prepared some delicious dishes and today I prepared a tasty and beautiful apple cake.

How was your week? Did you do anything interesting? Let me know in the comments.

Night blesses you

Emily

1 comment:

  1. ทดลองเล่นสล็อต Pg เว็บ ตรง เป็นผู้ให้บริการเกมพร้อมให้ผู้เล่นทุกคนได้รับโบนัสทดสอบเล่นสล็อต pg ฟรี 2022แล้ววันนี้ ที่นี้ที่เดียวทุกท่าน ได้เล่นได้ก่อนผู้ใดเข้าเล่นได้เลย

    ReplyDelete