Sunday, September 5, 2021

3 things I've loved this week

Image source: token by me

I'm so tired this week... but I'm very happy! I've been busy, more than the one before, but I was able also to find a bit of time for fun and for my lovely cat. 

1. I renewed for the first time my driving license. They're already ten years I got it and this year I had my first renewal. Nothing particular, they asked me to read some letters from a certain distance and if I have any dangerous illnesses. My sight is perfect, as usual, and I don't have any illnesses that can be dangerous for driving. 

2. My aunt asked me if I accompanied her to a friend of hers who had sold her home and she's moving to another city. This friend, E., had a lot of old and new things that couldn't bring with her to the new home, she asked my aunt if she needed anything. Meeting me, she asked me if I needed anything, and given that my boyfriend and I are starting to look for a home to buy, E. offered us to keep some furniture for the bedroom (a double bed, a couple of night tables, and a chest of drawers), a little table with two chairs and another old little piece of furniture. With my car I could only keep the smaller furniture, but, for the others, we will come back next week, in a van of the company of my boyfriend.

3. Today has been the birthday of a friend of ours and he invited us to eat Japanese food in our favorite all-you-can-eat restaurant.



How was your week? Did you do anything interesting? Let me know in the comments.

Night blesses you all

Emily

2 comments:

  1. Pg Slot เครดิตฟรี หรือ อย่าลืมที่แจกเครดิตฟรี PG SLOT มีและอย่าลืมแอดมินทำงานที่จะคอยให้กำลังใจดูแลผู้เล่นตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง ฝากไม่มีอย่างต่ำที่เว็บของเรา Pg-Slot.Game

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อตเว็บตรง แตกง่าย สล็อตแตกง่าย เกมแต่งตัวยอดนิยม สล็อตมีเยอะที่สุดตอนนี้เพราะยังมีรูปแบบการเล่นที่ง่ายไม่เทียบเคียงกับผู้ชนะการแข่งขันอื่น ๆ รวมถึงข้อตกลงต่าง ๆ มากมาย

    ReplyDelete