Friday, July 24, 2020

Loving This Summer

Hello readers! How are you?

Summer is my favorite season. It's hot, it's sunny, it's colorful! I love all those flower, but I love more aromatic plants like basil, tyime, origan and so on.
In summer animals seem to be sweetier. My cat Yeti, for exemple, he loves roll around the terrace, under the sunlight, but when the weather is too hot, Yeti prefers to stay inside, outstretched on the airiest windowsill of the house. My dad sometimes lets free his turtle and she's so sweet.
This summer I discovered also some delicious lemonades in the bar next to the estate agency where I work. My favorite is the lemon, ginger and honey lemonade.
With my boyfriend we didn't go anywhere yet, maybe next month we will go somewhere with friends.

Do you have any programs for this summer? What are you projecting to do? Let me know in the comments.

Have a nice weekend.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment