Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Book Review: Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (English Edition) eBook: Rowling,  J.K.: Amazon.it: Kindle Store
I saw all the films of Harry Potter many times, but I've never read the books. So, during the quarantine, I took my kindle and I started to read the first book.

Harry Potter is a famous young wizard even if he doesn't know. At eleven years he starts to attend the Hogwarts School for wizards where he knows many pieces of information about his origins. During school he meets his two best friends, Hermione and Ron, and with them, Harry will have a lot of fun and problems.

I loved the books, more than the movie. Watching only the film, I never understood that Harry loves so much quidditch. I also loved the riddle of Professor Piton, that the movie completely removed.

Have you ever read the book? What do you think about both the film and the book? Let me know in the comments.

See you soon
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment