Sunday, April 1, 2018

3 things I've loved this week

Hello readers and happy Easter Day!

This week was, in general, tranquill. I worked a lot, but on friday I worked only in the morning. My headmaster gave me a Easter Colomba, one of our tipical italian cakes. I have never receved something from my headmasters.
Took from me
1. This week started with a lovely weather. My new collegue and I had lunch outside, sat on a pile of 3 pallets with a piece of a large box for let us sitting better. Really nice.

2. On Friday night I went to the cinema with my boyfriend...we went to the cinema after 7 years we have been engaged! We have never been to a cinema before. We watched "Ready player one" and it was so beautiful! I liked it very much.

3. Easter Day was a nice day. In the morning I cooked, than we had lunch all together and...oh! ti's 18 o'clock! But, we've just finished lunch! My mistake. We finished two ore three hours before and than we chatted or the rest of the time.
Took from me.
How was your week? And what about your Easter Day? Let me know in the comments!

Have nice holidays!
Emily.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being engaged!

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to your comment, Victoria, I noticed an important mistake I made. My boyfriend and I have are engaged 7 years ago and after these years we went to the cinema for the first time. Excuse me for the mistake, I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete