Thursday, March 22, 2018

Music Tag

Hey there!

Some days ago I was thinking to a nice post and I thought to this tag. Music is one of my biggest passions so i would share with you and know something about your relationship with music.

Questions:

1. Do you like listening to music?
Absolutely yes! I love music and I can't stay without it.

2. What song are you listening in this moment?
I'm listening to a 3 hour long jazz song. I found it on YouTube.

3. Ehat is your favorite kind of music?
My favourite kind of music are classical and metal, but I like also jazz and folk.

4. What is your favorite song?
This a very difficult question for me. I can say that the song I listen to more times is "The Devil's Trill" by Giuseppe Tartini.

5. What is your favorite instrument?
I don't like only one instrument. I better like a family of instruents: the strings. Violins, violas, double basses, cellos and so on.

6. Would you like playing an instrument?
I wouldn't, I'm playing an instrument. The violin is givin me a lot of satisfaction.

7. What kind of radio do you prefer to listen?
I like listening radio 105. It's an italian radio that make me lough a lot.

8. What kind of apps or pc programs do you use for listening to music?
For my Windows smartphone and tablet I use "Groove" and for my pc I use the Windows Media Player.

9. Do you like creating music? Which softwers do you use fo music creation?
I used to like create music since some years ago, than I had no more time. I used to use "Magix Music" and "Nero".

10. Are there songs that make you think to precise people you know?
Yes and I really love this. When I listen a song that makes me remember a precise person it seems that the person is there with me.

11. Are there songs that make you think to a color?
Oh yes and not only one!

12. Are there songs that cause in you particular emotion?
Yes, sometimes. Some songs I particularly love give me goose bumps.

13. Think at two kind of music you don't like. Why you don't like them?
I don't like disco music and tecno music. I call them "tunz-tunz" music because they all have the same rythm and melody. Or better, for me, they don't have melody. They bore me and don't cause in me any kind of moods.

14.  What would be the OST (Original Sound Track) of your life?
The OST of my life would be "The Devil's Trill" by Giuseppe Tartini.

Let's tag someone!
- Martina - Sweetie Tulip
- Victoria Grace - Wandere's Pen
- Anna - Anna Alina Blog
- Elise - Kinkx
- Laura - A Little Bit of Laura

I would you consider this post like a game and have a little of fun with it. Don't feel forced to do it! Once you answered the questions you can tag or not everybody you want.

Enjoy yourself!
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! I'll do this tag soon. ^ ^

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete