Sunday, December 3, 2017

3 things I've loved this week

Hello readers! With November also this week went away. I had not s much time for studying and I was full of schedules. However, I was able to find time for something really nice to do.
1- I participated to a surprise party for one of the manager of the place where I'm actually warking.

2- I spent a beautiful morning with my friend Veronica and her friend Francesca. We had a small breakfast then we had a small shopping and finally we had lunch all together.

3- Instead of spent a free Sunday at home, I stay out for all the day. In the morning mu boyfriend and I met with a couple of friends. Then we had lunch to a new restaurant opened in our town and finally we spent the afternoon together.

How was your week? Which was the best thing you did? Let me know in the comments.

Have a nice Monday
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment