Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Anime Review: Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace

One of the last animes I divoured in only a few days was "Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace" by Seiji Kishi. The anime was inspired by the romances of Ranpo Edogawa, a japanese crime novel's writer.

The series talks about Kobayashi, a student of the middle school who was accused of the murder of his teacher. During this case, he meets Akechi a famous detective who is solving his problem. Kobayashi stayed fascinated from this and finding a sense for his life, asks Akechi to become his assistant.

I really loved this series, sometimes funny but fundamentally serious. The main topic that appears from the second episode is absolutely stunning and real. It didn't made me cry, but it is certainly well made.

I suggest you all to watch it. For italian readers, you can find it easily on vvvvid, my favourite platform for viewing animes.

Have you ever seen it? What do you think about? Tell me in the comments!

Have a nice week,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment