Friday, January 29, 2016

Things I've loved this month

Hi guys! How are you?

This month was really special for me. First of all I've bought my first car! I love it. I customized it with a little embroidered pillow that my sister gave to me some years ago.
During this month I started to hang out at "Il falcetto d'oro" (The golden sickle). It is a coffee and comics shop where you can also play (and buy) board games and read comics.
Finally I signed up for a violin class. I love listen to music, but I love even more play instruments. I play instruments since when I was 12: I started with the flute, then I added the piano and now I decided to change and start with the violin because it is my favourite instrument.
How was January for you? Hope I did not bored you.

Have a nice weekend.
Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment