Saturday, November 8, 2014

This is me


Hello to everybody! I'm Emily, alias Emmy Iyuko. I'm 22 and I'm almost nerd ^_^
I like play computer games, board games and Role Play. I'm also a cosplayer; the best one was "Fallout 3" that I prepared for the "Lucca Comics&Games" of last week.


I have a wonderful boyfriend. He halped me to become who I am actually. I met him four years ago, during a meeting for a Role Play. It was love at first sight <3



I love nature and animals. When I have a bit of free time, I like go walk in the woods or in the fields behind my home.
I also like light an incense, lay me flat on the bad, listen to a relaxing music and imagine me into the woods, or in a field, walking out of the path and admiring the hide small beautiful things of the nature.

I hope you like my blog and I hope I didn't bored you ^_^
Yours.
Emmy Iyuko.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see your beautiful new blog!!! <3 I can't wait to see your posts!!!
    You're a star in the sky honey!!! <3
    xoxo
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต PG SLOT ทดลองเล่นฟรีไม่ต้องสมัครก็สามารถเล่นได้ไม่จำกัดวงเงินปั่นรัวๆได้ กับเว็บ สล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่นำเกมสล็อตจากค่าย PG SLOT มารวมไว้ในที่เดียว

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg slot auto Pg Auto ทางเข้าเล่น หรือ pgslot-th เกมพีจีสล็อจ pg สล็อตออนไลน์ (pg slot auto) จากค่าย pg soft และก็ บาคาร่า ออนไลน์ ที่มาใน รูปแบบใหม่ เป็นเกมส์ ยอดฮิต

    ReplyDelete