Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lucca Comics&Games

Three weeks ago my boyfriend and I went to Lucca for the event named "Lucca Comics&Games" ^_^
It's a fair of comics and games of all kinds. At this event participate a lot of people, expecially cosplayers.
This is the second time I go there. The first one was last year. I went without a cosplay, so I had the possibility to took a lot of photos, but this year I went with a good cosplay. A lot of lovers of "Fallout 3" stopped my boyfriend and I asking us some pictures. Letting the other take pictures of us, I took only 5 or 6 photos of the other :P

My boyfriend and I into the shows of "Fallout 3"
The place where we enjoyed most was the stand of the games. There we asked about new boardgames searching something new to play. We bought 4 new games: Citadel, Colonists of Catan, The good the bad and the Munchkin and Pandemia.

The 4 new games all together




We had a lot of fun during all the day and we saw a lot of cosplayers. Borderlands, Fallout, Digimon, Full Metal Panic and so many others! This event, in Italy, is one of the paradise for passionates like us.


A group of the game "Borderlands"

A couple by the fiction "Misfits"

Bonta Kun by "Full Metal Panic"

A Warior of Caos

Angewomon by the anime "Digimon"
 Those were the pictures I was able to take. My favorite is Angewomon, the female version of Angemon, by the anime "Digimon". In my opinion, was the best I saw during the day.

Well, for now it's all folks ^_^ I hope I didn't bored you.
I'm projecting new posts. Don't lose them! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. You and your boyfriend were amazing!!! <3 What a nice day!!!
    xoxo
    Martina <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. เปิดร้านส้มตำ สร้างยอดขาย ด้วยเทคนิค pg slot game อยากเปิด ร้านส้มตำเล็กๆ สร้างยอดขายหลักแสน หลักล้าน ไม่ยากอย่าง ที่คิด วันนี้ pg slot game สร้างอาชีพ จะมาเผยสเต็ปเคล็ดไม่ลับ

    ReplyDelete
  3. เกม สล็อต ฟรี เป็นเกมที่โด่งดังใน คาสิโน เป็นลำดับแรกๆแน่ๆ pgslot นั้นเป็นเกมที่จำเป็นต้องอาศัยการเล่นระยะยาว หรือเล่นเรื่อยเพื่อปั่น ยังจำต้องอาศัยดวง สำหรับเพื่อการเล่น

    ReplyDelete