Wednesday, March 31, 2021

What I love about...Spring

I love Spring, it's one of my favorite seasons: full of colors and life. You can find new energy everywhere and you can use it for the best activities you prefer: running, walking, working, cleaning, and so on. 

Some weeks ago, before they forced us to stay at home, I went out for a good walk and had to take some pictures of those colorful flowers. 





This is also the period of Sakura blossom in Japan. I'm following a FB page where they're publishing some beautiful pictures of cherry trees blossom. It's so suggestive. One day I will go to Japan, and I will see this beautiful event with my own eyes.




What do you like about spring? Is there somewhere you would like to visit, more than others, in this period? Let me know in the comments.

Good night lovelies

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment