Sunday, August 16, 2020

Week Review

Last week was particularly long, maybe because now I'm on vacation! This week I will spend a lot of time relaxing. 

First of all, I stayed alone in the agency for two days. It was a nice experience. I discovered also that some of my damaged flowers re-bloomed again!

Then, on Saturday we organized a barbeque with some friends and my niece. We had a lot of fun. We ate and we played some board games. The house of our friend where we had the barbeque, has a very large garden, with also animals. There were five tortoises, two gods, a pony, and some chickens. The two dogs were so sweet and cute! 

On Saturday morning I baked some pancakes for me and my boyfriend and then I baked my favorite cake for the afternoon. In the evening, I took a long bath, reading a book on my kindle, and listening to music.

How was your week? Let me know in the comments.

Have a nice new week.

Symphonya

1 comment:

  1. Pg slot gaming เกมสล็อตสมาชิกใหม่ยอดนิยมอีกทั้งในรวมทั้งเมืองนอกเป็นเกมเสี่ยงดวงอีกแบบหนึ่ง ที่ได้กำลังเป็นที่นิยมไปทั้งโลก ขอแนะนำค่าย pg slot เป็นค่ายที่มีภาพสวยเกมสนุก

    ReplyDelete