Friday, March 13, 2020

Back again!

I'm back again! Last year was terribly stressful, now it seems it's going all better. I found the job I was looking for since when I finished high school. But I have to wait for the quarantine then I will start the new job.

For now, I will appreciate these forced vacations and I will use this opportunity for giving vent to my passions. Yesterday was the day of cooking. For lunch, we prepared (me and my boyfriend) hot dogs with bratwurst and onion rings and we really loved them.
Later in the afternoon, I baked a triptyque cheesecake. I found the recipe in a book I bought many years ago and I decided to bake it for reaching my biggest goal: to leave my old stressful job. It has been a difficult goal for me, but I was able to reach it thanks also to a big rate of luke. So, I have to celebrate it! I ate the cheesecake this morning for breakfast and I really loved it.
What about you? Are you closed at home too? Feel free to let me know in the comments!

Have a nice day!

Symphonya

No comments:

Post a Comment