Monday, May 18, 2015

5 things I've loved this month

1. The first thing I've loved this month was the course about Human Resources.These weeks are very buisy and hard, because teachers are teaching us a lot of things about job's law, contracts, how prepare pay slips and how become coaches like them. My favourite topic is how to become a good coach.

2. The second thing that have made me happy this month was the starting of my Pathfinder's campaign, a fantasy Role Playing Game. It's title is "Witches' Hunter" and it talks about the witches' hunt that happened between years 1700 and 1800.

3. Two weekend ago, my boyfriend and I started watching an old anime called "Guru Guru". We used to watch it on TV when we were children and we thought to watch it again.

4. Last Saturday I started mu voluntary work in the library I worked untill last March. I really loved come back to the library and work again there.

5. Finally, on Sunday evening, my boyfriend and I went walking longside the bank of the creek near my home, looking for cassia's flowers. My boyfriend's mother asked me if I saw them near my home and I saied that there was a lot of them there. So, she asked me to pick some of them up because she wanted bake friedcake with cassia's flowers.

Hope didn't bore you.
Have a nice week!
Love
Emmy Iyuko

No comments:

Post a Comment