Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Just a Minute in April

Reading: "The little merchant of dreams" bu Maxeance Fermine. It was given to me as a present by the chief librarian for the occasion of the end of National Civil Service.

Listening: Rammstein, a german metal group that give me energy for this special season.

Watching: "Frankenweenie" an animation film produced by Tim Burton. It was really nice!

Buying: new colored sweaters for spring and new scented candles.

Loving: go out with friends and playing with computer games.

Wanting: I want bake a lot of cakes to eat with a good cup of green tea and to offer to my friends.

Feeling: a bit nervous for the verdict about the selection of a course for job, but I'm ready to go on.

Have a nice week and let Spring fill up yourselves!
Love
Emmy Iyuko

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your new purchaises!!! <3 Maxeance Fermine is a glorious writer..I'm reading "Snow" and it's wonderful!!!
    xx
    Martina

    ReplyDelete